Everyone is talking about Instagram – and they should be! Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms available today. And it’s going to keep growing!
But so many people struggle with using Instagram for marketing. This is because Instagram isn’t designed for marketers. It’s designed for the average user. BUT, if you know how to capitalize on this and use Instagram efficiently to target your audience, it is quite possibly the most rewarding social media site available!
I have successfully built my business around Instagram and LOVE sharing this information with other businesses. And as an industry-recognized Instagram expert, I can provide Instagram training well beyond the expertise of other
In my Instagram training presentations “How to Successfully Use Instagram to Market Your Business”, attendees will benefit from these topics and takeaways:
- How to efficiently and effectively format an Instagram profile for maximized business exposure
- How to properly create high-quality and engaging content for Instagram and how to craft Instagram posts for optimized results
- How to effectively grow your audience and drive results for your business
Social Media Marketing
Yes, it seems everyone out there is talking about how to use social media marketing. And everyone these days seems to be some sort of social media expert or guru with the magic pill to master social media marketing.
In my presentations, I tackle these specific areas and offer actionable tips to overcome them:
- The social media marketing landscape is so heavily saturated that it seems almost impossible to actually see success – especially if you’re just starting out! I’ll show you how to stand out.
- What to post? When to post? How to respond? So many questions… I’ll give you the answers!
- Why so many others fail. And my key steps to avoid becoming one of these faltering businesses.
Marketing To The Generations
With four active generations in the work place and making buying decisions, it can be hard to know how to create content that appeals to the right people.
Each generation has different communication styles, different online behaviors, and different spending habits.
I dive into the generational differences and online marketing strategies in my presentation “Marketing to the Different Generations”.
Attendees can expect to takeaway:
- The ability to define their target audience and know which generation(s) they’re targeting
- An understanding of how each generation interacts online
- Tips to create content that will maximize engagement with each different generation
For an example of this presentation "in the wild," check out this video: